2011年4月28日 星期四

Maternity Clothes | Kelly Brook - Kelly Brook Designing Maternity Clothes

Kelly Brook is to design her own line of maternity clothes.

The model and actress is expecting her first child and she has asked the British chain New Look of Main Street to create a stylish clothing line for mothers-to-be to wear.

Kelly - who now has her own lingerie and swimwear range with the popular shop - said: "A fun projects have arisen because I'm pregnant: The new image you want to do a series for maternity leave in June and I been designing some rag dolls for a friend who makes children 's toys.

"I still work with Reebok, which have been very supportive and are willing to see me get in shape in September."

Despite being pregnant, Kelly is determined to look good throughout her pregnancy and recently revealed how she dresses but when 's in London.

She said. "When I '. M in London, I like to dress I'll wear long cocktail dresses 50's style, pencil skirts, blouses and really flat because my hourglass figure, but now' m living in Los Angeles so 'm living in jeans and shirts. "

沒有留言:

張貼留言